Most-Instagrammed locations of 201728.12.2017
Tourists around the world like to post on social networks pictures of the places they visited, both for their own memories and to praise their relatives, friends and acquaintances.
Instagram is the world’s largest photo sharing social network. Its users account for more than 800 million people by December 2017.
See the Top 10 of the most-Instagrammed locations of 2017.
- Disneyland, Anaheim, USA
- Times Square, New York City, USA
- Central Park, New York City, USA
- Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
- Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo, Japan
- Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Orlando, USA
- Musée du Louvre, Paris, France
- Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn, USA
- Disney California Adventure Park, Anaheim, USA
- Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, USA